NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Good at some parts, but not all around.

I felt like some parts of the flash were a little drawn out (Starfox fighting part) and lost the funny. But overall , great flash.

If anyone is wondering about who did the pokemon snap and krystal parts, i believe it is pikanjo.

Epically Huge Epically Huge

I made this review...

Because my mother is gay. Then i chopped off my arms.

Skaijo responds:

What are you, retarded? However will you masturbate?

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

The kangarooo...

Is from Napoleon, the one about the dog, not the human. He gets on sum balloons and flies to Australia. Then some crazy shit animals meet him and they all have crazy fun on Australia.

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Very interesting

this movie spoke to me without words, but i only have one issue with this, at first the deaths were interesting and understandable. But by the end they got rushed and wacky. Dog getting hit by a plane? Random person shooting some guy in the hand? other than those this flash is great.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing story

You have great art abilities, and you explain the story well, i cant wait for the sequel.

Awesome Force pt.1 Awesome Force pt.1

Great jokes

This flash stayed funny through the whole thing, you might want to try a little bit harder with some of your animations though

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Lol Bidoof

Great random comedy, but the Bidoof part was hilarious, who doesn't hate those little bastards?

SRM Call of Duty 4 SRM Call of Duty 4

That was hilarious

I loved the twleve yo. part, but the A girl part made me laugh for the rest of the movie.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it!

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Great flash

Il oved the in context part, where you mixed up all of the animal names with curse words, by the end i had trouble understanding what really happened.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Gold!

I loved the preview and i love this! Go Captain!